The OWASP Top 10 is a standard for developers and web application security. It represents a broad consensus about the most critical Top 10 security risks to web applications.
Penetration testing will never be an exact science where a complete list of all possible issues that should be tested can de defined. Indeed penetration is only an appropriate technique to test the security of web applications under certain circumstances. For information about what these circumstances are, and to learn how to build a testing framework and which testing techniques you should consider, we recommend reading the OWASP Testing Framework Part One (http://www.owasp.org). Risk Management Guide for Information Technology Systems, NIST 800-30 1
describes vulnerabilities in operational, technical and management categories. Penetration testing alone does not really help identify operational and management vulnerabilities.
Pentest Compliance OWASP Top 10 is a comprehensive set of Penetration Testing and Security Compliance standards, giving organizations an easily understandable framework to secure their web applications. Our all-in-one platform allows developers and security teams to understand and identify all the primary security risks associated with their applications, as well as ensure that they are compliant with any corporate or industry specific regulations. By using our automated penetration tests, organizations can quickly detect, analyze, prioritize and remediate web application vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), Broken Authentication & Authorization and other threats within the OWASP Top 10. Features:
- Automated Penetration Tests
- Source Code Audits
- Regular Vulnerability Assessments
- Compliance Usability Reports
- Streamline your organization’s vulnerability management process in order to minimize potential risks from cyber attackers.
- Monitor the health of your assets continuously with regular vulnerability assessments by Pentest compliance to maximize resilience against cyber threats.
- Achieve maximum adherence to security regulations quickly by performing automated source code audits with our software.
- Get easy access to user friendly reports for better decision making regarding your organization's security posture.
Pentest Details in Numbers