The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a privacy legislation that replaced the 95/46/EC Directive on Data Protection of 24 October 1995 on May 25, 2018. GDPR lays out specific requirements for businesses and organizations who are established in Europe or who serve users in Europe. It:
• Regulates how businesses can collect, use, and store personal data
• Builds upon current documentation and reporting requirements to increase accountability
• Authorizes fines on businesses who fail to meet its requirements
NSPECT.IO Uses Google Cloud Platform and Wix for marketplace and other operations
Google Cloud, prioritizes and improve the security and privacy of customer personal data. Google Cloud, supports GDPR compliance efforts by:
1. Committing in our contracts to comply with the GDPR in relation to our processing of customer personal data in all Google Cloud Platform and Google Workspace services
2. Offering additional security features that may help you to better protect the personal data that is most sensitive
3. Giving you the documentation and resources to assist you in your privacy assessment of our services
4. Continuing to evolve our capabilities as the regulatory landscape changes
Wix.com is 100% committed to data protection
Customer trust is Wix's absolute top priority.
Wix has worked with a team of experts and have implemented the required adjustments to products, services, and documentation, to ensure compliance with the GDPR. This empowers Wix to get more control over personal data and gain the tools necessary to protect the information of visitors to Wix sites.
Wix is dedicated to data protection and have effectively reinforced this over the past 10 years.
Wix deploys and maintains a range of technical and organizational security measures to protect our customers’ data and assets.Wix security team leads the facilitation and development of procedures, processes and controls that govern the security and integrity of Wix and its users.